In consistence with the cashless Central Bank of Nigeria policies, we are happy to let you know that Access Bank has launched a new administration called *901# Banking Made Easy which will empower its customers play out enough transaction without being found in any banking hall.
This newly launched service is coupled with many advantages which includes:
- It’s fast, convenient, and secure
- Its accessibility every minute of every day
- It spares you the worry of lining up in the banking halls
- You can pay all utility bills from the comfort of wherever you are
ACCESS BANK CODES FOR FUNDS TRANSFER
- For fund Transfer to different banks: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. Charge is N80+N4.00(VAT)
- For fund transfer to Access Bank: Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# from your mobile phone, then validate with the last four digits of your BVN.
This Validation requires the last four digits of your BVN and it applies to all transfers.
NOTE: You can just make use of the Phone number you used to open your Access Bank Account and the daily transfer limit is N20,000.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT
You can likewise open an Access Bank account from anyplace without going to the branch and this service does not require filling of form. No minimum opening balance is required.
Dial *901*0# and take after the text prompts
You will be asked to provide your personal details or your BVN number
Upon provision of the required details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
With your Access Bank, you can buy data for all correspondence network by dialing *901*8#
You can likewise check the status of your Bank account whenever and wherever you are. This service is free of charge.
Just Dial *901*5# on your Access Bank registered telephone number
Give the last four digits of your BVN
Your Bank account number is automatically produced after this has been given.
This Access Bank *901# USSD Banking is accessible on all networks and it supports all categories of cell phones. Only customers with an Access Bank accounts can perform transactions using *901#. You are not allowed to use *901# however some Service Providers charge for USSD code transactions. At last, you can likewise use this service outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile number.
For help, extra questions and complains, use *901#, please call the Access Bank Contact Center on 07002255222377 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can likewise begin a discussion with the Access Bank Live Chat
- Step By Step Procedure on How To Setup Gtbank Cardless Withdrawal
- Steps on How to Check BVN Offline For all Nigerian Banks (Code For All Banks & Networks)
- Easy Method on How to Open and Verify Nigerian PayPal Account in Minutes
- Full List of All Diamond Bank Branches In Lagos and their Contact Addresses
- List of Top Micro-finance Banks in Nigeria
- List of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Branches in Lagos and Contact Addresses