If you are searching for Apple stores and repairs centers in Lagos, where could buy and repair your iPhone 5, 6 and 7, iPad, MacBook or any Apple certified products, we have compiled an indelible and a Complete List of Official Apple Stores and Repair Centers in Lagos for you.
For most people who may not know, Apple Inc. is a multi-national technology company base in America known for developing and producing iPhones, iPads, computers, soft-wares, tablets and other related products for consumers.
Apple products are often unique and branded. Apple Inc. is one of the leading companies in the technology market just like other related companies like Samsung, Sony and so on. For this reason, Apple’s products tend to have spike price tags due to their brand which is trusted in the market and their products durability.
Apple Stores and Repair Centers can be found in Lagos and other major states in Nigeria like Abuja and Port Harcourt. But for the purpose of this post, we are only going to be focused on the Official Apple Stores and Repair Centers in Lagos for those intend to repair or buy original Apple accessories, like power adapters, hard drives, batteries, original chargers e.t.c. from trusted outlets.
See below for the Complete List of Official Apple Stores and Repair Centers in Lagos.
Complete List of Official Apple Stores and Repair Centers in Lagos.
1. Iservice Nigeria
Address: No.5, Bashiru Oweh Street, Lagos
Phone number: 08034405229.
2. Cybercom Systems
Address: No.6, Otigba Street, Lagos
Phone number: 07025828600.
3. Mac Center
Address: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Phone number: 07064448877.
4. The Orchard
Address: Shop 3, Civic Center, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Phone number: 07028064109.
5. Basic Entry Level Limited
Address: No 4, Oshitelu Street, off Medical Road close to GTBank.
Phone number: 08056468380.
- How To Track Stolen Android and Apple phones
- 10 Uses of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Waymo to launch autonomous taxi service with no human in driver’s seat
- How to Register First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking
- How to Find Your Lost Android Device With Google’s Find My Device App
- 15 Year Old Ghanaian Develops an App to Help you Save Internet Data
- How to Convert Your PC into a TV: Step by Step
- Twitter deactivates Donald Trump’s account in error