Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) school fees for pre degree students 2018/2018 has been announced some few days ago. This is to put all predegree students and all other degree students in full preparation of starting a new session and admission registration plus school fees payment.
Importance of FUNAAB Pre Degree
As all the universities publish all the information regarding school calendar to all degree and pre degree students, FUNAAB in that same style has released this information to all the FUNAAB students and intending students to get them ready for the academic session. The importance of FUNAAB pre degree is to help students who could not make in their JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut off mark to start the program.
Specialties in FUNAAB Pre-degree
There are ten colleges in FUNAAB and below are the different specialties;
College of Animal Science & Livestock Production
College of Engineering
College of Environmental Resources Management
College of Food Sciences & Human Ecology
College of Agricultural Management & Rural Development
College of Physical Sciences
College of Biological Sciences
College of Plant Science and Crop Production
College of Veterinary Medicine
College of Management Sciences
FUNAAB School Fees for Pre Degree Students 2018/2019
Below is the FUNAAB pre-degree compulsory school fee;
- The table above shows all the pre-degree courses and their respective school fees in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta for the 2018/2019 academic session. However, the university has given few recommendations about the mode of paying the school fees:
- You are required to make payment of acceptance fee with your reference No. into any branch of Zenith Bank (Account Number: 1130044946) not later than the 14th of November.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, you are required to present the original copies of your certificates for screening at FUNAAB Centre for pre-degree (Mawuko) program.You need to do it from the 3rd of November until the 14th of November.
- After the Screening, you are required to make full payment of your school fees given by your university, according to the faculty you choose, with reference No. INH/PDS/SCH/201415/1/34092 into any branch of Zenith Bank (Account Number: 1130044946 ) not later than the 5th of December in 2018.
- The classes will begin on the 10th of November.
- You risk to fail your admission if you do not do all the procedures strictly according to these instructions.
- Postgraduate Current School Fees of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, 2018
- Official List of Bowen University School fees 2018: Full Breakdown
- List of Accredited Courses Offer in FUTO
- Official Uniuyo School fees Schedule 2017/2018
- MBA in USA For International Students Without GRE and GMAT
- List of Accredited Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)
- List of School Fees Of All Nigerian Universities & Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Professional University Courses in Nigeria