You may be wondering the possibility of sending bulk SMS in Nigeria? Below are the simple steps to follow – as simple as sending email.
Step 1: First of all, you need to open an account with a bulk SMS provider, just like you open email account with an email provider like Yahoo, Gmail. I strongly recommend the most reliable Bulk SMS platform www.customizedsms.net.
Opening an account at www.customizedsms.net is FREE and simpler than opening a Gmail or Yahoo! Mail. Simply click on “Register” on the top Menu bar of the site, fill the simple form and submit. A mail will automatically be sent to the email you filled in. Login to your email and click on the link in the email to confirm your registration.
Step 2: Login to the site using the username and password you entered when you filled the form. You’ll find the login box conspicuously positioned at the top left hand side of the website.
Step 3: When you login, you’ll see buttons like Compose SMS, Purchase SMS credit, Load Voucher, Phonebook, and so on, just like you’ll see Compose, Draft message.
Step 4: Click on the “Compose SMS” button and a window will open for you with several boxes.
Step 5: Fill in your Sender ID (the name you want to appear when people see your SMS on phone), in the next box, type the recipient’s phone number this way: 08155067104 or 2348155067104. If you want to send the SMS to more than one person, separate the numbers with comma , like this: 08155067104, 08064478774
Step 6: Type your message in the box provided for it. As you’re typing, there’s an automatic counter that tells you the number of pages you’ve typed and characters left.
Step 7: Click on the SEND button and the message will instantly be delivered if the recipient’s phone is ON.
Register at customizedsms.net and you will received 3 free SMS units to test the platform.
Do you really want to send customized bulk SMS? Register now and get started!
- Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv in Nigeria
- Step by Step Procedure on How To Register, Activate And Use VoguePay
- Easy Method on How to Open and Verify Nigerian PayPal Account in Minutes
- How To Track Stolen Android and Apple phones
- How to Register First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking
- How to get quick Google Adsense Approval in 3 days 2018
- How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Account: See Codes for All Banks in Nigeria
- How to Find Your Lost Android Device With Google’s Find My Device App