This post contains the list of Names of Donald Trump’s Family Members (Wives, Children and Grandchildren).
Donald Trump, being the 45th President of the United States of America has a wonderful family. And his family is referred to as the First Family of the United States of America, since he is the US president. This is the culture in the United States.
Names of Wives of Donald Trump
Alot of people never knew President Trump has three (3) wives. To clear your doubt on this please keep reading.
1. Marla Maples: Marla is Trump’s first and Ex wife who was involved in a six-year marriage with Donald Trump, the current President of the Unites States. The American actress and television personality was born on October 27, 1963. Marla Maples gave birth to a female child and she is now the popular Tiffany Trump.
2. Ivana Trump: She was one of Donald Trump’s former wives. Ivana Trump was born in 1949 in Czech republic. She and Trump were part of New York City’s social elite during the 1980s and they got married in 1977. The two separated in 1990 and Ivana won a $20 million divorce settlement. Ivana Trump children includes: Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump.
3. Melania Trump: She is the third wife Donald Trump got married to. Melania is the president wife to President Trump and she is currently the First Lady of the United States. She was born on April 26, 1970, in Yugoslavia currently Slovenia. She was a model. She gave birth to Barron Trump.
Complete Names of Donald Trump’s Children
1. Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump
The three children listed above are Donald Trump’s three eldest children from his first marriage with Ivana Trump. After Trump’s victory at the polls against Hillary Clinton, they were put in Trump’s presidential transition team. Donald Jr. and Eric are said to be the managers of the family’s real estate business while Ivanka will move to Washington after her husband Jared Kushner was appointed at the White House advisory position.
2. Tiffany Trump
She is the only child of Donald Trump and Marla Maples. She studied sociology at the University of Pennsylvania.
3. Barron Trump
Barron William Trump also known as “Mini Donald” is born March 20, 2006. He is Donald Trump’s youngest child which he had with Melania Trump, America’s current First Lady. He currently attends the Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School in Manhattan.
According to Wikipedia, Donald Trump currently has eight grandchildren. Five by his eldest son Don Jr. and three by his daughter Ivanka. Their names are given below according to their parents:
Donald Trump Jr. and his wife Vanessa have five children respectively: daughters Kai Madison (born May 12, 2007) and Chloe Sophia (born June 16, 2014) and sons Donald John III (born February 18, 2009), Tristan Milos (born October 2, 2011), and Spencer Frederick (born October 21, 2012).
Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner have three children respectively: daughter Arabella Rose Kushner (born July 17, 2011) and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner (born October 14, 2013) and Theodore James Kushner (born March 27, 2016).
All together, Trump has five children (3 boys and 2 girls) from three different marriages. He also has eight grand-children which we shall discuss below.
- Trump sex harassment accusers demand congressional inquiry
- Donald Trump administration tightens US sanctions against Cuba
- See How Much a Nigerian President is Paid: Full Salary and Allowances
- Liberia court delays vote hearing till Friday
- How Old is Nigeria? (Detailed History of Nigeria)
- Complete List of Registered Political Parties In Nigeria 2018/2019
- President Buhari presides over APC national caucus meeting
- Palestinians resume security ties with Israel