Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
Due to our ever increasing business and reputation, we are recruiting for professional personnel with excellence customer service skills to join our 5 star hospitality establishment, in the position below:
Job Position: Nurse
Job Location: Lagos
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Education:University Degree in Nursing. Masters Degree in Psychology or Child care is an added advantage.
- Language Skills: English Language (Fluent).
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills to effectively care for patients
- Ability to use initiative and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Stamina to large workload
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Ability to work as part of a team; build and manage professional work relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Bank Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017
- 2018/2019 Npower Recruitment Application Registration Form | How to Apply
- Nigerian Maritime University Academic Staff Recruitment 2017
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out. See Application Guidelines
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Massive Recruitment 2017
- How to Apply to Nigerian Army Direct Short Service
- HSE Training in Nigeria: How to Enroll
- Top 15 Job Search Websites for Latest Jobs In Nigeria