One of the ways to get busy while fulfilling your academic dreams is to register for Part time academic programmes, hence we had to write to cover the How To Register For Part Time Programme In Unilag: Full Requirements.
You could be gainfully employed or be running a business with part time academic programmes. For you to be reading this, it’s possible that you are considering or about to enroll for one of the part time courses. For details about unilag part time courses, we’ve got you covered, just keep reading.
The University of Lagos Distant Learning Institute is the home of the part time intending students. The Distant Learning Institute helps to package the same academic programme offered in full time in the same standard for people who may not be able to register or enroll full time. University of Lagos is an highly renowned institution and there is no doubt you will get the best of the training even in the part time courses.
The part time courses offered by the University of Lagos Distant Learning Institute are weekend part time courses. These courses have duration that are a bit longer than its full time. There are several academic programmes. You may register any programme type of your choice. There are degree programmes as well as diploma programmes. The degree programmes will take five to six (5-6) years while diploma is three (3) years. You may also check the duration of the specific programme of your interest before you enroll.
The requirements are not too different from the normal full time admission. All applicants are required to possess a five (5) credit passes in O level results. Holders of national diploma (ND) can apply for direct entry. Enhanced direct entry candidates are to possess either an higher national diploma (HND) with upper credit or a university degree from University of Lagos or any other recognized institution. These are general requirements for both degree and diploma programmes.
Candidates are to obtain their application form, fill and submit within the appropriate time. After submission, applicants are to stay put for the screening exercise. Only candidates with good performance during screening will be considered for admission. Once offered admission, you will be contacted. After that, you may now begin your registration process.
There are few things to note in the application process which may mar your application if not put into consideration.
- Applicants must not be less than twenty one (21) years of age.
- Applicants O level results must not be more than two sittings
- Original certificates are expected to be tendered not statement of results
- Applicants with awaiting results are advised not to apply.
- It is candidates responsibility to check out for screening dates.
- Make sure you use an active email address and a functioning mobile number during your registration.
For further enquiry or assistance, you may call 01-2802439 or simply forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply visit the distant learning, university of Lagos in person to get your questions answered if you are close by.
- List of Accredited Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Foundation Studies Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Waikato in New Zealand, 2018
- List of Top 5 Shipping and Maritime Schools in Nigeria
- Admission Requirements & Process of National Open University (NOUN)
- FUNAAB School Fees for Pre Degree Students 2018/2019
- Official List of Bowen University School fees 2018: Full Breakdown
- Shell Scholarship 2017: SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians
- Dominant MBA Schools In Nigeria