Nollywood producer cum actor, Samuel Ajibola, has revealed how he convinced ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo to ”act” on his coming series.
The comic actor had weeks ago kicked off his series ‘Dele Issues’ with a special episode featuring former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.
In an interview with Inside Nollywood, Ajibola, aslo known as Spiff in the sitcom, ‘The Johnsons’ said it was by God’s grace as everything about the production happened all of a sudden
He said: “Well, it didn’t take much time, when God wants to bless you, it just happens all of a sudden, and before you know it, things would just start working faster for you. We were at the center of Obasanjo’s rally then.
“He wanted to do the 2017 youth dialogue, which was four months ago. He was going to be the father of the day while I was the host for the event.
“I just pitched the idea to my management team and told them I wanted to do this as my little contribution to the growth of the youth. I was ready for the worse. I had already programmed my mind for anything, but when I met him, he loved the idea.”
Ajibola also disclosed how he felt standing in front of the former president to ask for such an enormous request.
He said, “I have always been a confident person from time. That’s how I grew up, that was how my father trained me to be. I’m the first child and I have a lot of responsibilities, so I always have to be bold and prepared. I know what it is to be bold when the need be and it worked for me.”
- Why actresses keep quiet about sexual harassment – Monalisa
- Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses And Their Net Worth 2017
- John Cena and Nikki Bella Step Out Together for First Time in 4 Weeks After Calling Off Wedding
- US judge orders rapper Meek Mill to spend two years in prison for violating probation
- How to Register and Apply for Big Brother Naija Audition 2018/2019
- Kwese Tv Decoder, Channel List and Subscription Price
- The man behind ‘Man’s Not Hot’, Big Shaq | Biography & History
- Eminem wins $400k in copyright lawsuit against New Zealand political party