We shall be walking you through the lane of the hottest question we’ve been receiving quite recently and the question is, who is the Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Premier League 2018, his salary and some facts about him.
The highest paid footballer in Nigeria is Manchester City young star, Kelechi Iheanacho. He’s turned the most highest earning Super Eagles star in the English Premier so far.
Before Ighalo had the honour of being the most costly Nigerian player, it was already held by ex-Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel for a long time after the Blues sprinkled out €20m to secure his services from Lyn Oslo, with Manchester United also compensated.
The third and fourth most costly transfers involving Nigerian players were completed in the last thirteen months.
Previous Premier League champs Leicester City signed Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi in addition to Iheanacho for €19.5 million and €17.6 million respectively. The costliest Nigerian defender in history is Taribo West, on account of his €12 million switch from Auxerre to Inter Milan in June 1997.
Thirteenth position as of now belongs to Chelsea right wing-back Victor Moses, who moved to the Stamford Bridge equip in 2012 from Wigan Athletic for €11.5 million.
- Romelu Lukaku Salary Per Week At Man United
- Any team can beat Manchester City – Pep Guardiola
- Top 20 English Premier League Goal scorers 2017
- Complete List of All Nigerian Football Clubs
- Current Record of International Football Transfers of Nigerian footballers
- Official List of All Chelsea Players Salaries 2017/2018
- List of European Cup/UEFA Champions League Winners From 1955 to Date
- David Moyes happy with short-term contract plan at West Ham United