Many law students ask much of this question, How Much is Nigerian Law School Fees? For those seeking to know the Law school fees in Nigeria for 2018/2019, please don’t stop reading down this post. Kindly read the analyses and breakdown below.
How Much is Nigerian Law School Fees: Full Breakdown
- Special Remedial School fees for Nigerian students is N250,000.
- Special Remedial Fees for Foreign students is N650,000
- Acceptance fee is N20,000.
- Breakdown of Result is N2,500.00
- Verification of Result is 5,000.00
- Call to Bar Processing Fees is N30,000.00
- Certified True Copy of document is N3,000.00
- Identity Card is N1,500.00
- Introduction Letter is N2,000.00
- Loss of Certificate is N5,000.00
- Registration of Contractors for Category A is N25,000
- For category B is N10,000
- For category C is N5,000
- Remedial Course for One Paper is N30,000
- Remedial Course for Two Papers and above is N50,000.00
NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL COURSES
Nigerian Law Schools offer courses in;
- Criminal litigation,
- Civil litigation,
- Property law practice,
- Corporate law practice and
- law in practice (ethics and skills).
All these courses are offered in all the campuses since they have the same syllabus.