Searching for the best, beautiful and wonderful place to explore?, Dubai happens to be such place with countless nice descriptions. It is on this note that we’re writing this article to provide you with the step by step guide on How to Apply for Dubai Visa from Nigeria. Be rest assured that this post is going to save you the stress of being rejected at the embassy several times for not following the proper guidelines while applying for Dubai Visa from Nigeria.
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is known for her ultramodern designs and beautiful bright lightning scenes. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
You are reading this post (How to Apply for Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2018 | Application Guidelines and Requirement) because you probably trying to book for a ticket to this wonderful city for business or for educational purposes and you’ll soon be amazed at the views atop Burj Khalifa or wandering along the pearly-white beaches of Palm Jumeirah.
Types of Dubai Visa.
In one of our posts, we took time to show the different types of cyprus visa and this time we’re elaborating on the different types of Dubai visa. Knowing the type of Dubai Visa to apply for is completely dependent on the purpose and duration of your trip to Dubai. There are different types of Dubai visa for Nigerians and their travel fees vary.
Below are the types of visa;
96-Hour Visa: This type of visa excludes student since you would only be allowed to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. It is best suited for travelers who plan to stay for a period of less than 4 days in Dubai.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue unlike the 96-Hour Visa that allows your stay to be less than 4 days.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 30-day stay.
90-Day Visa: It is valid for 90 days and great for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
N/B: Validity – The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This Dubai visa is only valid for a family travelling for tourist purposes.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
Be advised that payments are only to be made at the VFS Dubai Visa Application Center. You are also advised to obtain your electronic receipt while making the Dubai Visa payment.
To get Dubai visa at ease, it is mandatory you have all the required documents and you also have to ensure they are updated. The following documents are mandatory for all applicants who applying for the Dubai visa from Nigeria.
- Original copy of your international passport (It has to be valid for more than 6 months).
- Copies of a colored passport. The photo page and bio page in colour. The expiry date and any other special endorsement information must be clear.
- One colored passport photograph (Full name and passport number should be written on the back). Size must be to the specification of 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm and preferably on a white background.
- Confirmed Emirate Airline ticket.
- Non-Nigerians applying from Nigeria must provide a colored copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa.
- Other required documents will depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
Where to Apply
Dubai Visa applicants can locate a VFS Processing Center in Lagos from the below address:
|Address:||VFS Global, Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos|
|Contact:||+234 8150188800 / info@firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Times:||Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 15:00|
We hope this post was helpful to those seeking to Apply for Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2018. We’ll also be pleased to read your doubts, complains or view on this post by making use of the comment box below.
- How to Apply for Cyprus Visa in Nigeria: Requirements & Types
- How much is UK Visa Fee in Nigeria 2018/2019
- How Much Is Nigerian International Passport 2018?: Cost and Renewal
- Methods of Applying for Nigerian International Passport: Cost & Renewal
- Contact Details of Ukraine Embassy in Nigeria: Office Address, Email and Phone numbers