How much a second lieutenant earns in the Nigerian army Every Month
There are three sections of the armed forces that have gained respect and honour from civilians, but The Nigerian Army Force happens to be the most out of all and in this regard, we had to write this post to let you See How Much A Second Lieutenant Is Paid in the Nigerian Army Per Month. This information is also relevant to those who have plans of joining Nigerian Armed Force.
Be properly advised that how much a Nigerian soldier earns monthly increases based on his or her rank. Also, another important factor to consider when determining how much a Nigerian soldier is paid on monthly is the number of years in service.
Once you graduate from Nigerian Defense Academy, You are immediately and officially made a second lieutenant in the Nigerian army. Basically, N120,000 is what a Second Lieutenant is paid every month but it increases to N180,000 once he/she is promoted.
Private Soldier earns N49,000 monthly
Lance Corporal earns N55,000 monthly
Corporal earns N58,000 monthly
Sergeant earns N63,000 monthly
Staff Sergeant earns N68,000 monthly
Warrant Officer earns N80,000 monthly
Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000 monthly.
Tell us in the comment box below How you view this salary structure in the Nigerian armed Force?
- How to Join the U.S. Army Even as a Non Citizen of the United States of America
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019 is Out. See Application Guidelines
- Complete List Of Nigerian Military/Command Secondary Schools
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses, Departments, Requirements & Qualifications
- Salary Structure and Ranks of Nigerian Peace Corps
- EFCC Office Address in Lagos: History and Mission