We’re taking our time out to put you through the Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv in Nigeria as this is a common issue on DStv and GOtv. This issue may be due to expired subscription and most a times also appears on active subscriptions. It’s annoying when you’re about to watch your favorite TV channels or shows and it pops up. But never to worry, you’ve got your E16 error on GOtv and DStv solved right here if you keep reading.
To describe Gotv briefly, it is one of the renowned African based cable companies that provides all kinds of TV channels all over African countries. It happens to be one that subscribers can really rely on when it comes to given good channels at an affordable rate. With GOtv and DStv services, you’re sure to enjoy the best digital revolution in your home with wonderful channels all at almost giveaway price rate.
Most people prefer DStv. Reason: DStv (Digital Satellite Television) was commissioned in 1995 and since then, it has grown to be a trusted brand on digital satellite TV services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Just like GOtv, DStv also offers wonderful channels for information and entertainment purposes. DStv covers all sectors of information ranging from movies, sports programs, news coverage, popular music to religion topics. Currently, DStv has more than 8 million subscribers mostly from Nigeria and South Africa.
Though these two companies (DStv and GOtv) have cohere to solve digital cable issues, but issues like E16 error on GOtv and DStv still occur.
Without delay, we’re going to show you theStep By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv in Nigeria. and Africa at large via SMS or by visiting DStv official website.
Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on DStv in Nigeria Using Cell Phone;
To solve the E16 error on DStv from appearing on your Tv screen, simply use your cell phone to clear this problem on your DStv decoder. To this regard, follow the steps below;
- Create a new SMS by typing RA and leave a space after it.
- Type in the first 10 digits of your Smart Card number
- Finally, send the message to the short code 30333
- Here’s a typical example; RA 6855763 to 30333
Clear DStv E16 Error on DStv Using Their Official Website
Another simple means of getting rid of E16 error, is to visit the DStv official website. It is a very simple way to have your E16 problem solved. Here is what you have to do;
- Simply login to DStv website.
- Fill in your smart card number
- Select the error type.
- Fill the auto generated Captcha text
- Finally, click on ‘Clear error’
It does not just stop here. We’re also going to take you through the Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv in Nigeria. Simply follow the simple steps below.
Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv in Nigeria Using Cell phone;
Send an SMS to reset your IUC number. Example: RESET 2003059600 to 4688 (2003059600 is the IUC Number. This number is found on the red label under the decoder.)
Ensure that your subscription is active. If it’s expired, you won’t get a positive response on sending this SMS. Also, if you use this method, it is better to send the SMS during the day..
Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv in Nigeria Using Their Customer Care Service;
Place a call to the GOtv Customer care. (The GOtv customer care numbers are 012723232 and 08039003788).
Kindly ensure you not follow any of the automatic voice prompt once you dial GOtv customer care line. This way, the system will automatically forward your call to one of the customer service agents. They will help you to solve the problem ASAP.
Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv in Nigeria Using Their official website;
- Login to GOtv official website.
- On their website homepage, Search for “Clear Error Code” on the right side of the page.
- Once it’s found, type in your IUC Number.
- Select your problem type (E16 error) and write down the code which will pop up on a display.
- Finally, Click “Clear Code”.
BOOM!!! Its solved.
That’s how simple it is to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv, and its completely free of charge. Share this article with friends and family and help them solve this issue of E16 error on DStv and DStv.
- Step By Step Guide On How to Subscribe GoTV Using Recharge Card
- How To Contact DSTV Nigeria With Phone, Email & Address
- How To Send Customized Bulk SMS In Nigeria.
- Step by Step Procedure on How To Register, Activate And Use VoguePay
- Steps On How To Verify A Nigerian Bank Account Number (NUBAN)
- How to get quick Google Adsense Approval in 3 days 2018
- NETFLIX Nigeria: How to Setup and Watch NETFLIX
- How to Register First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking