This post contains the Step By Step Guide On How to Subscribe GoTV Using Recharge Card. It is to the surprise of many people how possible it is to subscribe GoTv through the use of recharge card. This is invention is fast and convenient for Gotv users.
There are basically two types of recharge cards for GoTv subscription renewal. “Recharge cards have now been designed to allow subscribers renew their subscriptions from the comfort of their homes and to enable them to enjoy continuous and uninterrupted access to quality digital entertainment“, Elizabeth Amkpa, The GoTv Manger in Nigeria said.
Prices of GoTv Recharge Cards
For ordinary GoTV bundle, N1,000 worth of recharge card is used.
For GoTV plus, N1,500 worth of recharge card is used.
Be informed that these cards could be purchased anywhere in Nigeria where GoTv has been launched from GoTv Vendors.
Send your IUC number and the recharge card number to any of the numbers behind the card after you’ve purchased Gotv recharge card. Ensure that your decoder is switched on while sending the text. After that you can enjoy high-quality entertainment channels and views on Gotv. Visit GoTV self-service page on the GoTV website for more information on Step By Step Guide On How to Subscribe GoTV Using Recharge Card.
For further assistance, kindly drop your comment on the comment box below.
- Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv in Nigeria
- Step by Step Procedure on How To Register, Activate And Use VoguePay
- How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Account: See Codes for All Banks in Nigeria
- How To Subscribe and Activate Airtel WTF Bundle at N100
- NETFLIX Nigeria: How to Setup and Watch NETFLIX
- How To Send Customized Bulk SMS In Nigeria.
- Netflix Alternatives to watch/Stream Videos Online
- Steps On How To Verify A Nigerian Bank Account Number (NUBAN)