In this article, I will be taking you through the Step by Step Procedure on How To Register, Activate And Use VoguePay. This has been one of the top requests our readers have been putting up.
VoguePay is meant for carrying out transactions and also payment of bills. Be advised, this steps is only an introductory guide and procedure that walks you through how to set up your VoguePay account.
Step1. Registration Processes On Voguepay
The initial step is to register your account
Opening an account is completely free; it is suggested and advised that you select business membership account type so you could access every one of the cards types being processed on VoguePay after you have performed business verification.
Step 2: The Activation Process
Once the account opening is successful, you would receive a link by mail through the email you used on opening the account. Simply activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3. The Phone Verification Process
Verification Carrying out any financial activity on VoguePay requires that you complete registration process which includes verifying your phone number. We created a simple guide to help you verify your phone number.
Step 4. The Account Funding Process
To be able to process your account for verification you should first of all fund your account sufficiently based on your preferred verification method. Kindly follow the guide we’ve put down below to fund your account. The minimum amount allowed for Card funding is N2,000 (Nigeria) and for other countries ($25).
Step 5. Account Verification
We’ve carefully stated down the detailed procedures and methods on how to verify your account for business verification process. You can select any of the two options below to process your account verification:
Verification with evidence of business registration .
- Business Registration.
-certificate (for Nigeria merchants; this is Corporate Affairs Commission ; for international merchants, this is an evidence of business registration in their country ).
-Utility bill (not more than 3 months).
- Valid Government issued ID.
- Verification fee of N1,500 applies.
Verification without evidence of business registration
1. International Passport /National ID Card / Driver’s License/ Voter’s card.
2. Utility bill (not more than 3 months).
3. Verification fee of N2,500 also applies.
Ensure that each document you upload for your verification does not exceed 500kb.
You documents should be in .PNG, .JPEG or PDF formats only. For merchants from other
countries, the same verification processes above applies, the applicable verification fee is $19.99.
If your country of residence is not included in the list of countries that we support, you are advised
to pick a neighboring country or pick USA as your location. Your default currency of settlement is the currency of the country you choose; our API uses automatically allocates your payment to you in that
- Step By Step Guide On How to Subscribe GoTV Using Recharge Card
- Easy Method on How to Open and Verify Nigerian PayPal Account in Minutes
- How To Send Customized Bulk SMS In Nigeria.
- Step By Step Guide on How to clear E16 error on GOtv and DStv in Nigeria
- How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Account: See Codes for All Banks in Nigeria
- How To Track Stolen Android and Apple phones
- How to Register First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking
- How To Restore Deleted Text Messages On Android phones