Maybe you want to share data with friends or relatives who use the same Glo number like you do but have no idea how to do it? Here, we have taken our time to write on the simple Steps on How to Share Glo Data with Another Glo User.
But before we opt into how to gift or share Glo data with your loves ones and relatives, it is preliminary to know what type of plan he/she is using since Glo has various tariff and data plans. However, each one is given a unique code for data sharing.
Though there are various differentials when it comes to Glo data gifting or sharing, you will have to subscribe a Glo data plan that has the gifting service.
Steps on How to Share Glo Data with Another Glo User
The primary objective of this service is to show some love to your relative and love ones by sharing or gifting Glo data to them if you have enough and they do not have.
- To do this, dial *127*01*[person’s number]# or send “Share [person’s number]” to 127. E.g. dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
- To Remove people from sharing dial *127*02*[person’s number]# or send “Remove [person’s number]” to 127. E.g. dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
- To see the list of people with whom you are sharing your plan dial *127*00# or send “List” to 127. You can also visit hsi.glo.com from your mobile phone (With Glo SIM).
Steps on How to Send Data as a Gift or Transfer to Another Number
This Glo feature allows you to send a gift or share data with another line that is not Glo. To do this,
dial 127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[person’s number]# or send “Gift [person’s number]” to 127.
You can also visit hsi.glo.com from your mobile phone (With Glo SIM).
Steps on How to check Glo data Balance
Its just doesn’t make sense if you intend to share data or gift data with love ones without knowing how to check Glo data balance.
To do this, simply dial *127*0# or send an SMS with the word “info” to 127. or you can alternatively visit hsi.glo.com from your mobile with a Glo SIM.
- Current 4G Data Plans on MTN 2018/2019 and their Activation Codes
- Easy Guide on How To Check Your Phone Number on MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL & GLO Networks
- 9mobile tariff plans and Migration Codes in 2018
- Manual Internet Configuration Settings for Glo Network