In this short article, am going to show you the Steps on how to Verify Nigerian Bank Account Number. Verifying a Nuban account number doesn’t necessarily require but the stress of logging on to your Internet banking platform or asking the rude customer service officials at your bank.
Nuban number is the new general ten digit account number mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
To immediately confirm any Nigerian 10-digit NUBAN bank account,
Fear not, it is the Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) weblink.
It will immediately verify the account number and tell you if such account is valid or not.
All you need to do is just select the particular bank from drop-down list and type in the account number you want to verify.
Once again the link is http://184.108.40.206/numap/faces/PublicVerify.jsp
For more help, please kindly use the Contact Us page.
- Easy Method on How to Open and Verify Nigerian PayPal Account in Minutes
- How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Account: See Codes for All Banks in Nigeria
- Step by Step Procedure on How To Register, Activate And Use VoguePay
- How to get quick Google Adsense Approval in 3 days 2018
- How to Register First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking
- How To Restore Deleted Text Messages On Android phones
- How To Send Customized Bulk SMS In Nigeria.
- How To Track Stolen Android and Apple phones